Thursday 5 November 2015

Favourite Hobby (and tell us why)

Hi Suzette here, I would like to say thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

#3 Ria Zonnestraaltje


 

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


#55 Lisa S



# 48 Aileen



and
# 71 Jana K




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is




Shape EZ is a product originating from the desire to be different. The templates were inspired by one unforgettable template and has become an opportunity to share specialty shaped cards with everyone. Every template is offered in 300 dpi in SVG,JPEG,PNG and PDF files so no matter your preference, they are perfect for everyone. No cutter needed, instructions included and are only limited by your imagination.





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Hobby (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



I like walking and gardening, but as the nights are drawing in I'm more likely to be found at my craft desk, and in particular this means watercolouring my images. I've improvised with this image which shows my young Wee pup getting a bit sticky with some paint!




Oh my Gosh how to choose a favourite?
When I enjoy so many hobbies

I LOVE crafting, baking, reading and taking photos
I also love gardening and our animals and those that know me know I have quite a few.... but.... I LOVE to crochet so I have chosen that as my favourite, I am really enjoying that at the moment and the reason why is that I can take it anywhere!
and here is my latest hot off the hook



Brenda

In my spare time I love standup paddling, walking, reading and photography, but most of all I love crafts of all kinds.


Carol


My favourite hobby is crafting, like to try new things and making broaches is my in thing at the mo. Can make them just how I want them to look and can match them to my outfits!





Elaine


My favourite hobby is crafting! I love colouring digital and rubber stamps.




Kat


Apart from crafting, my favourite hobby is baking as I love to make yummy things to share with my friends and family, and I think I may have mentioned before that I have a sweet tooth?!





Lori


**coming soon**


Lorraine


I think I can safely say that my favourite Hobby is Card Making. I get so much enjoyment from creating a card from pieces of patterned paper, card and embellishments and I find it relaxing too. I can switch off form the days woes and when I'm in 'the zone' I am very happy.




Mojca

It's not hard to figure out which is mine right ;) I love everything to do with paper and also I love colouring, it just relaxes me so much.





Sarah


Favourite hobby? I have so many but I have incorporated two of my most favourite here...papercrafting and all things equine!! 






Suzette


Well my favourite hobby is designing and colouring in..So here is a card I made using one of our image. I love to sketch new images so I gust this one fits perfectly. I might look like her sometimes when I do paint lol!




Wilma
It's hard to choose because I have many hobbies. For this challenge I chose: reading. 
I love to read in the afternoon with a cup of tea for half an hour. 
I also love to read  a few pages in bed before I go to sleep.





So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Hobby (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




4 comments:

  1. Dear DT thank you so much that you choosing my winter card into TOP 3 ;))
    Have a nice day and hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and crafts. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how many cards I can show. If it's only one, you can delete one card!
    Thanks for the nice challenge!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear DT's, I would like to thank you for choosing my card for top 3. Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete